Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:308 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Chief Compliance Officer - NBFC - CS (18-30 yrs)
Chief Compliance Officer
- A leading Infrastructure project financing NBFC who specializes in providing financial support for large-scale infrastructure projects
- The company identifies potential infrastructure projects that require funding, such as highways, airports, power plants, water treatment facilities, etc. These projects are often initiated by government agencies or private entities.
- We are looking to hire for a Chief Compliance officer who has experience across Legal & Compliance
- In this role the primary responsibilities is to ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines from bodies like RBI and SEBI
- Overseeing policy implementation, identifying compliance risks, conducting tests, and reporting failures with improvement recommendations
- Should be Qualified Company Secretary (CS). LLB would be an added advantage.
- 18+ years relevant experience with a bank or NBFC
- Strong knowledge of Companies Act and allied Corporate Laws
- You'll act as a liaison with regulators, provide guidance to operational staff, manage agreements, supervise secretarial functions, and lead discussions on legal and compliance matters within the company.
Canidates from Mumbai Preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.