Lead at ABC Consultants
Views:132 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Chief Compliance Officer - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Chief Compliance Officer
- As the compliance leader and subject matter expert, you will be responsible for establishing standards and implementing procedures to ensure that the compliance programs throughout the organization are effective and efficient in identifying, preventing, detecting, and correcting non-compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Licensing - Identifying the licensing requirement as per business plan, fulfilling the criteria including finalization of the optimum company structure and ensuring license acquisition
- Compliance - Ensuring compliance as per RBI's regulations (NBFC/ FEMA/ customer journey/ Process/ KYC/ post disbursal etc.) and other extant laws (PMLA etc.). Sharing data with the regulator as per requirements
- Suggesting and implementing changes basis regular changes in compliance guideline and best practices in the industry in line with new age start-up requirements
- Need to be open to challenge status quo and work innovatively to solve challenges and enable and guide teams towards a common goal
- Explain and define a certain level of knowledge of compliance standards that each employee should have in various departments.
- Develop an annual compliance work plan, along with the general counsel that reflects the organizational approach.
- Revise and Revisit existing compliance plans if there is any change in regulations, organizational direction, or any other relevant reason. In a 0-1 organization build the compliance from scratch