Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:341 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Chief Compliance Officer - BFS - CS/LLB/LLM (8-26 yrs)
We are hiring for one of the leading housing finance company.
General Job Responsibility
- Recognize, develop, maintain, and administer all aspects of the HFC's compliance program adequate to ensure adherence to applicable RBI/NHB laws and regulations for HFC's - SI/ Mid-layer in India, as well as implement cost effective compliance related solutions for the organization's compliance
- Navigating the ambiguities and regulatory complexities for development of fully compliant products being offered by the company.
- Overseeing drafting, and vetting of contracts / agreements / legal documents, and ensuring proper administration of executed contracts across business lines.
- Responsible for effective and efficient legal support for business restructuring, contracts, documentation management, providing legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual services.
- Develop networks with key law firms and lawyers for ensuring the best advice, build enforcement capabilities as well as ensure the best economics.
- Responsible for correspondence with the regulators like NHB, MCA, data submissions.
- Disseminating regulations to business and support functions and providing ongoing advisory service.
- Preparing documents to update management / Board on any regulatory changes impacting the Company.
- Engaging with the Auditors (Internal Audit / statutory Auditors) in resolving queries.
- Handling end to end inspections by RBI/NHB.
- Special projects related to Regulatory approvals , Due diligence, Governance etc.
- Professional Compliance designation (CS, LLB or LLM)
- Analytical thinking and ability
- Legal and moral integrity
- Strategic Thinking
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
8 -12 Years of of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.