Executive Director - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:518 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Chief Compliance Officer - Bank (15-18 yrs)
Our client is a Bank.
- Establishing robust framework within the bank to meet RBI expectations in more effective and efficient manner
- Serve as the primary point of contact for regulatory agencies and external auditors, facilitating inspections and examinations as required.
- Stay informed about emerging trends, best practices, and changes in regulatory requirements within the banking industry.
- Develop and maintain an incident response plan to address compliance violations and ensure timely resolution, reporting, and communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Preparing Annual Compliance plan and its implementation
- Ensure effective assessment of control design and maintenance of compliance framework, training on the regulatory and conduct risks and effective communication of compliance expectations.
- Promote a culture of ethics and integrity throughout the organization, emphasizing the importance of compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Age - Not more than 55 years
- Experience - Overall experience of at least 15 years in the banking or financial services, out of which minimum 5 years shall be in the Audit / Finance / Compliance / Legal / Risk Management functions.
- Educational Qualification - CA/CS/CMA/LLB/MBA Finance/Post Graduate degree or equivalent from a reputed University/Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India/ International University of repute (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
- Certifications - Advanced degrees or professional certifications (e.g., Certifications in Governance, Risk and Compliance, KYC, AML.) are a plus.
- Knowledge and Skills - Knowledge of regulations, legal framework, and good understanding of industry practices. Strong influencing & relationship management skills with respect to regulators, legislators, internal & external stakeholders.