Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:2256 Applications:568 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Chief Commercial Officer - Management Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-12 yrs)
The Chief Commercial Officer will provide strategic and commercial leadership to the strategy, marketing and commercial efforts across Rest of Asia region with a revenue size of $450m.
- He or She will be responsible for developing a robust strategic plan and its execution with emphasis on driving technology enablement, salesforce effectiveness, channel management, marketing, pricing and product innovation.
- The successful candidate will determine connected strategy in the region and provide priorities for investment in product development and manage product life cycle to maximize profitable growth in the region. The position will be based in Bangalore, India.
Key Areas of Responsibility :
- Strategy Development
- Offer Management/Product Management
- Customer Marketing
- Connected Offering
- Breakthrough Initiatives
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience building and leading high performing commercial teams and possess a vision of how to replicate this success at Honeywell. Preference for someone who has run a P&L before.
- The CCO must be a strong, experienced, and collaborative leader who demonstrates the ability to confidently evaluate and commercialize a portfolio of solutions, as well as lead a large global organization within a matrixed environment. The ideal candidate will have the following experiences and characteristics:
Education : MBA from a Top B School
Industries : Consulting Experience with a Top Consulting Firm
Functional expertise :
- Exhibits breadth across most commercial activities with demonstrable depth in several sub-topics including route to market optimization, salesforce coverage planning, indirect channel management, incentive planning, account management, pricing and marketing, including lead generation. Understands the value of CRM, and demonstrates significant.