Chief Commercial Officer - FMCG/F&B - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (15-25 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Leadership position which entails responsibilities of the P&L and building efficiencies, systems and processes. Key member in the management committee with pivotal responsibilities in strategic initiatives and team building. Role also involves stakeholder management at Regional and Global Level. Responsible for translating companies Vision & Goals into successful execution and meeting objectives
Client is one of the largest food ingredients manufacturers, which are used in several fruit-based industries including beverages, yogurt, dairy and confectioneries.
- Responsible for strategic drivers including framing the Vision and time-bound Goals. Driving the themes from Vision to KRA & KPIs.
- Ensuring all company commercial activities are in accord with the company's Vision and Goals.
- Responsible for the P&L ensuring profitable Revenue as well as Volume growth and optimum WC management.
- Responsible for setting Sales targets and Operation budgets & Forecast.
- Responsible for long term business initiatives.
- Responsible for New Market/Product and Customer Penetration.
- 15 years + experience in handling Business Head/Vertical Head position in B2B F&B space.
- Direct Global exposure.
- MBA/PGDM in Sales & Marketing from a reputed institute.
- Team player and collaborator. Experience in managing Teams.
- Experience handling Key Global Accounts in the FMCG space.
- Cross linkage experience handling key stakeholders like Operations, Sales, Supply Chain and Finance Team.
- Experience of working on ERP, preferably SAP S4 Hana
- Leadership position which entails responsibilities of the P&L and building efficiencies, systems and processes
- Stakeholder management at Regional and Global Level.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rishabh Joshi on +91 (0) 22-42363397
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.