Chief Business Officer - Recruitment Technology (5-10 yrs)
The expectation :
As the Chief Business Officer, you will be expected to generate, nurture and grow business on our existing product portfolio. You will also be tasked with the responsibility of building a team who can support you to expand the business and meet the business goals. You will build a compelling sales and marketing strategy (online/offline) to strengthen the brand awareness and in turn, be fully responsible for meeting the revenue targets and maintaining the P&L.
This position offers :
- Opportunity of being the thought leader in a high growth funded recruitech company
- Opportunity to create huge impact by creating highly effective hiring solutions for employers and candidates at large
- Opportunity to leverage large and highly scalable infrastructure and really scale the business across different markets and sectors
- A chance to be part of the core founding team in a leadership position
- Market standard salary (if this is the only item of interest to you, we- d urge you to apply elsewhere)
- Attractive ESOP opportunities
- The ideal candidate should have more than 5 years of relevant experience of running and managing business in a large consumer internet company.
- Should have experience and be extremely comfortable hiring and managing teams of all sizes and managing relationships with existing and new external vendors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- Sound knowledge of financial documents, creation of revenue projections, fine tuning GTM strategies and utilisation of resources to meet the set objectives..
- Experience in B2B/B2C SaaS sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful business strategies.
What you will do :
- Lead the Business Development efforts and take overall responsibility for the P&L
- Develop and outline the Business Development strategy for the existing and new products to meet revenue goals, and subscription targets.
- You would be responsible primarily for implementing strategies to significantly boost customer lead generation and will closely work with marketing, sales and product teams and focus on driving growth and winning prospects across all our products.
- Your responsibilities will also include thought leadership and driving value creation for the company's existing and new product prospects, shaping smart solutions and leading specific customer engagement.
- You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop, and execute a roadmap to meeting all the go-to-market objectives which includes fine tuning them based on real metrics.
- You will also need to be adept at hiring, managing, interacting, communicating with the team such as sales, support, services teams, implementation, business development, marketing, partners, and professional services, as well as representing your team's performance to the management.
- Play a significant role in developing and implementing the company's long-term strategic plan including new product opportunities and other growth initiatives to meet the company's revenue and earnings targets.
- Creating financial forecasts and projections along with other business related plans and documents to optimise the revenue generation and profitability potential. This includes reviewing these documents and strategies on a regular basis to plug all potential gaps.
- Create and execute a dynamic marketing and sales plan that will build the core product branding, including the development of a consistent message integrated across all programs, promotions, products, and services.
- Empower the sales team to deliver maximum results by optimising their processes through the use of technology tools and creation of efficient sales pipelines.
- Continuously monitor the pricing patterns within the market, checking the prices for the desired products regularly with respect to their competitiveness and value as perceived by the clients based on analytics and usage, deciding upon pricing from time to time on a need basis to ensure the products are sold with highest recoveries possible.
- Initiate market intelligence system to provide monthly information to Top Management on potential data, competitors- activities, new product opportunities.
- Identify, initiate and leverage partnership programs to build awareness of the company brand and drive incremental sales through alternative channels.
- Evolve systems for establishing a relationship management system in order to increase productivity and sales conversions.
- Develop sales plans, strategies and policies with a view to increase/sustain market share and profitability.