Chief Business Officer - New Distribution/Dealer Channel Management - FinTech Startup (10-15 yrs)
We are currently retained by a growing Fintech Start up to hire a Chief Business Officer. Please note this is an early stage startup which has a unique value proposition and needs someone who wants to take a more entrepreneurial responsibility.
- As a Chief Business Officer you will be responsible to set up and manage the dealer/distribution channel. You will be responsible for bringing on-board dealers and retailers and manage the distribution channel to contribute towards enhancing business volumes & growth & achieving revenue/ profitability norms.
- This is a role which needs someone with strong expertise of setting up a new channel/distribution model for a newly launched brand.
- Being a part of the leadership team, the role is to be fully accountable for the scalability of company's offerings in a dealer/distribution channel through the team.
- Responsible of growth of Company's products
- Responsible to set up new model of Channel distribution
- Responsible for training of Sales Team
- Responsible for New Dealer and Retailers additions and Increase Repeat Customers %
- Provide leadership to the team
To fit the bill:
- 10+ Years of experience post MBA
- Deep expertise in Channel Management and setting up New Models of Channel Distribution and New line of business.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Well organized and self-directed
If you are not open to joning a STARTUP then please DO NOT apply to this role.
Interested please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your forte in financial controllership and current CTC.