Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:97 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Chief Architect - Technology Development (12-18 yrs)
Chief Architect (Ecommerce)
- Hands on Architect responsible for the design, delivery and documentation of all software solutions which are primarily written in .NET.
- Led the transformation of the Development Teams to support the new Product Owner initiative.
- Changed the estimation process from being drive by Time to using Story Points to enable the Product Owners across the business to choose the Product Backlog Items that are worked on within the development sprints.
- Scoping and creating potential implementation plans of new business ventures ; designing software changes or integrating with any third parties as required to provide Story Point estimates to the Product Owners.
- Improving the Jenkins deployment pipelines to move towards a Continuous Deployment system, deploying changes each day.
- Chairing the Design Review Group (DRG), to ensure overall architecture cohesion and communication of technical ideas to a potentially non-technical audience.
- Working with the Development Team to refine Product Backlog Items to provide Story Point values to the Product Owners.
- Exploration and prototyping of cloud based (Azure) hosting for containerized APIs in .NET core, using a Cosmos DB backend.
- Presenting Team progress and achievements at the Operations Board and to the full Board.
- Mentoring of the Development Team as required.
Qualification & Experience:
1. 12-15 years in technology development and at least 5+ years in a technology leadership role in a IT Product company is a big plus
2. Experience using .NET & developing ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET Core MVC applications
3. Senior knowledge of Entity Framework (EF Core, NHibernate, ADO.NET)
4. Proficient knowledge in MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle & other RDBMS
5. Agile development practices. prior SCRUM Master experience is strongly desired
6. Prior hands-on experience in building and scaling a LAMP based eCommerce platform is desired but not mandatory
7. Strong development experience on the following technologies is required
8. Modular HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery and other query languages
9. Experience in object oriented design experience and design patterns
10. Strong MySQL knowledge is required
11. Prior experience in data backups and catastrophic failure management is essential
12. Ability to quickly learn new technologies and deliver in highly demanding situations, collaborating with business teams in a constructive fashion are some of the critical success factors for this role.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path.
- An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai