MD at Employers4Employees
Views:199 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Chief Architect - IT (18-22 yrs)
Business Architecture :
- Cultivate relationships with business stakeholders.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of strategic business plans.
- Develop and maintain current and future state business architecture.
- Information System & Technology Architecture
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with business strategy.
- Cultivate relationships with IT management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Develop and maintain a aspirational architectural road map for the enterprise.
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies.
- Gain organizational commitment for enterprise level architecture and infrastructure initiatives.
- Provide architectural direction to Enterprise Architects, Business Architects and Solution Architects.
- Develop architectural metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT management.
Data Architecture :
- Oversee the design and implementation of enterprise data and metadata structures.
- Create a plan to integrate business systems and workflows in support of business strategy.
- Develop and enforce best practices for master data management and integration.
- Architectural Programs & Initiatives
- Initiate and deliver architectural programs that align IT with business strategy.
- Deliver requisite program documentation including program charters, schedules, requirements documents, specifications, design documents and testing strategies.
Research & Development :
- Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations.
Architecture Consultancy :
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
- Provide architectural consulting to programs, projects and initiatives.
- Support business and IT strategic planning.
- Support product development teams.
- Act as the focal point for enterprise architecture and IT standards.
Architectural Governance :
- Develop, communicate and deploy Enterprise Architecture Governance processes.
- Develop and communicate enterprise technology standards and policies.
- Review new and existing program/project architecture for compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans.
- Review IT procurement plans for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans.
- Document exceptions to architectural standards.
- Ensure that project documentation captures significant architectural decisions.
- Ensure that architectural governance is a fair, consistent and transparent process.
- Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions.
Supervisory Responsibilities :
- manage a team of senior enterprise architects
- manage a team of senior business architects