Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:1400 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Architect - Data Architecture - IT (16-20 yrs)
Our client a leading banking Captive.
- Working closely with Application teams in technology selection, evaluation, recommendation and configuration
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with product managers, architects and technical leads for individual products
- Work closely with global team, subject matter experts, and client teams to conceptualize, build and implement Data Solutions
- Develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Provide Architectural/ technical guidance to architectural/design decisions across
- Reviews, coordinates, analyses and defines requirements for new development/enhancements
- Design and Develop POCs/ ideas/ sometimes- new- tool-system and tests applications based on customer requirements and best practices.
- Ensure that the solution delivered meets stringent quality criteria, is robust, flexible and best-in-class and the test plans and test cases are exhaustive.
- 16+ years of experience in IT experience 15+ years of experience of Data architect experience
- Proven track record in Solution & Enterprise Architecture Delivers sound architectural guidance for strategic and tactical solutions. Highly competent in Data Architecture.
- Experience in Systems Architecture with complex IT and Data systems
- Experience with Architecture and design of data integration architecture using ETL, ELT and other data Integration patterns (Preferably Informatica)
- Should have strong expertise in Hadoop, MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Impala, Drill, Spark, AWS EMR, Oracle, SQL Server and Mysql.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.