Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at CheQ Digital Pvt. Ltd
Views:398 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
CheQ - Product Head (8-15 yrs)
CheQ is not a product first company, it is rather a "product only" company. Every other function is designed to make sure that the product remains at the center of all decision making be it long term or short.
1. Your first responsibility will be to understand that this is your company. The fundamental success of the organization is dependent on you along with other core leaders.
2. You will be part of the core group which will drive all decision making, investor relationships, business lines and the path that we as an organization take.
3. Your task as Head of Product Management is to increase the company's success within our existing product lines. The spectrum of your tasks ranges from innovative product innovations to optimizing the efficiency of existing products.
4. In addition to this, you will lead a team of product managers, develop visions and sustainable strategies in order to build on the success in close co-operation with all company departments.
5. You will at all times work strategically, form a powerful team and ensure the economic success of the company by constantly developing new innovations, going into new business lines and increasing top line as well as profitability in a sustained manner.
6. Definition, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
7. Determines the product needs and features through research needed to obtain market information about Current & future trends
8. Own yearly product roadmap keeping in mind business goals and long-term goals.
9. Build strong product insights through consistent customer engagement and market research and contribute to product vision.
1. Proven track record of leading core consumer Products
2. Ability to lead and manage P&L
3. Proven track of leading large complex product teams
4. Data-driven, analytical and strategic thinking
5. Hands on experience of collecting and documenting business requirements, use cases and business flows using standard tools
Education & Working Experience
1. Any post graduate or Engineer
2. 8+ years of Product Management experience, preferably with a consumer app company
3. Total experience should be 10+ years
4. Location - Bangalore
Salary & eSOPs - Best in the industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.