HR Head at Chennai SSSS Equipments Pvt Ltd
Views:161 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Chennai SSSS Equipments - Service Engineer/Senior/Head - Excavators & Backhoe Loader (1-5 yrs)
Service Engineer/ Service Sr.Engineer/ Service Head for Excavators and Backhoe loader
Service engineers have to repair and service all the machinery and equipment present in a company's manufacturing unit
- They have to plan the servicing work in advance so the output of the Management is not affected by the service work
- They have to work in teams and delegate work amongst them so the work can be conducted in a fast pace
- They have to make detailed reports on all the work that is done on each machine
- They have to ensure that any parts that need replacing are available in stock
- They have to work on improving the performance of the machine
- They also have to conduct safety checks on all the machines or it could prove to be dangerous for the workers working on them
- They have to keep an inventory of equipment required for the repair work
Service engineers have to know about all the latest machinery that is available in the market
- They have to inspect all the machines and make reports for the management that whether or not new machines are required
Service engineers are in demand as companies have woken up to the fact that having a good team of engineers on field reduces breakdowns and losses for the company. The education required to be a service engineer is expensive, but the main requirement to be a good engineer is one needs to genuinely like working with machines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.