HR at Chemco Plastic Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2059 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Chemco - Head - Corporate HR (5-10 yrs)
Chemco Group is a leading plastic packaging company with its headquarters in Mumbai, India having a turnover of over US$100 mn. We are looking for a Corporate HR Head to join our team and help us attract, retain, and develop top talent for our organization.
As the Corporate HR Head, you will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives. You will manage a team of HR professionals and collaborate with senior leadership to ensure that the HR function supports the business.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that align with the company's goals and objectives
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for all levels of the organization, ensuring that we attract and retain top talent
- Manage employee relations, including addressing concerns and complaints and conducting investigations when necessary
- Develop and implement performance management systems that ensure the company's objectives are met
- Oversee the compensation and benefits programs to ensure that they are competitive and support the company's goals
- Implement training and development programs that enhance employee skills and contribute to the company's success
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to HR
- Provide guidance and support to senior leadership on HR matters
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices
- Ability to develop and implement HR strategies that align with the company's goals
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business, or related field. An advanced degree is preferred.
If you are a results-driven HR professional with a track record of success in developing and implementing HR strategies, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Chemco Group.