Consultant at ChemBizR
Views:3285 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
ChemBizR - Associate Consultant - Specialty Chemicals & Polymers (0-2 yrs)
ChemBizR is a specialized business research and consulting partner of global chemical and polymer companies. We address our clients' most critical business challenges to help them transform their enterprise for a sustainable growth in a highly competitive and rapidly evolving global chemical industry.
Currently, we are seeking multiple Associate consultants who can work closely work with our global clients in the chemicals domain.
- The key responsibilities will include Team Management, Project Execution and Management (conduct research and analysis)
- The responsibilities include understanding client requirements, execute highly strategic research and analysis, create presentations, and meeting with clients.
- Need to work closely with the team and execute the projects, as determined.
- As we work with clients globally, so there will be high opportunities to travel all over for business and project discussion meetings.
- The key skill set and qualification required for this job will be Chemical/ Chemistry Background (B.Tech/ M. Tech/ Ph.D.), Very Strong Communication Skill (Both Written and Verbal), and Analytical Skills.
If you feel that you have a consulting and business acumen, please apply
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.