Associate HRBP at Cheil
Views:306 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Cheil - Instructional Designer (8-10 yrs)
- Responsible for developing Training content and conducting training to achieve business goals for Company.
Experience & Education:
- About 8-10 years' experience in instructional design and writing, including entire DLC Process - development of instructional solutions & courseware content through the processes of learning needs analysis, curriculum and learning solution design & development, scripting storyboards, visualizing media & other visual presentations
- Mandatory Experience on the following:
- Content design, authoring, review and development, including reviews for instructional appropriateness, language accuracy etc.
- Mastery of the principles of Instructional design / content development across different content types / learning needs & learner types.
- Experience in developing different types of courseware - ILT, WBT, e-learning, blended programs, Video/animation programs etc., across subject matter ranging from technology / soft skills / business process training, and other subjects.
- Experience in implementing global /project standards and style definition to learning products.
- Experience in extended team management to ensure consistent and accurate deliverables.
- Working knowledge of LMS, digital content development, various training content development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Storyline etc.
- Experience in developing innovative /out-of-the-box training solutions, Game based learning and Gamification, etc., for achieving high user engagement, greater learning effectiveness & excellent results on other key training parameters.
- Should be a Graduate, Post-Graduation is preferable