Senior Recruiter at Chegg India Pvt Ltd
Views:198 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chegg.com - Manager - Content Operations (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Content Operations
Content Operations | New Delhi, India
- At Thinkful, a Chegg Online Learning Service, we believe that if schools put in even half the amount of effort that students do the outcomes would be better for everyone. People would have a path to a fulfilling future, instead of being buried under debt. Employers would benefit from a workforce trained for today. And education could finally offer students a return on their investment of both money and time. Chegg India is a fully owned subsidiary of Chegg Inc. and has its offices in New Delhi and Visakhapatnam in India.
- We put in outlandish amounts of effort to create an education that offers our students a guaranteed return on their investment. We partner with employers to create a world-class curriculum built for today. We go to the ends of the earth to find mentors who are the best of the best. We invest more in career services than any of our peers. We work hard to be on the ground in the cities our students are. Simply put, no other school works as hard for its students as we do. Students enroll in Thinkful courses to gain the valuable technical and professional skills needed to allow them to enter a new meaningful high growth career.
- As part of our growth, Chegg India is looking to hire a Manager of Content Operations (Thinkful) to lead a highly energetic team of subject matter experts (SMEs) based out of our New Delhi office.
- The right candidate will get an opportunity to launch large scale and complex operations involving some of the best professionals in their respective subjects. This will require you to have or develop a sound understanding of education technology as an industry, adopt/implement some of the best practices from other industries, and build scalable and stable operations.
- The team you lead will provide support services to adult learners, including but not limited to the following formats: asynchronous grading feedback on student submissions, chat-based live technical tutoring, basic curriculum maintenance and improvements, and peer quality assurance work.
- Serve as the key leader for all Thinkful Subject Matter Expert teams in New Delhi
- Lead, motivate and supervise these teams toward continuous overall improvements in efficiency, throughput and quality
- Drive the Content Leads (SME team leads) in operational and organizational planning
- Partner with HR and Product teams to identify key skills and traits desired in new candidates for specialized subject areas
- Partner with the Training and Development team to build and implement robust onboarding processes and quality assurance workflows
- Serve as main point of contact to US-based operations teams
- Strategic planning and implementation to successfully achieve goals at various levels
- Run an effective 24/7 staffing model to meet student needs
- Manage skill and professional up-levelling of SME team in order to prepare for future growth and adopt to changing business scenarios
- Interpret data analytically to drive key business decisions
- Ensure robust Quality Check processes while advocating for and implementing improvements
- Make quick decisions as per business requirements while consistently communicating on progress to the relevant teams/people
- Work across teams/departments/time zones in order to drive operational excellence
- 10+ years of overall operations experience, with 5+ years as a people manager (minimum team size of 50 people) in international KPO/BPO operations. Demonstrated exposure/experience of working in educational technology is a big plus, but not a limiting criteria
- Understanding of matrixed organization structure and ability to navigate and thrive in the same
- Experience with setting up, scaling and managing a strong operations team in multiple shifts.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong English proficiency, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with performance quality assurance, and driving consistent delivery of service from a team
- A desire to constantly learn and a passion for adult education
- Experience at a dynamic, fast-paced company
What is Chegg? An - always on- digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first- Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Studentshows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we've expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, and Chegg Internships and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer