Senior Recruiter at Chegg India Pvt Ltd
Views:249 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chegg.com - Global Service Desk Manager - IT (8-13 yrs)
Global Service Desk Manager
IT Operations Team | New Delhi, India
Improve education and better the lives of students by powering the productivity of Chegg employees, contractors, and interns. Ensure internal support and processes are customer centric, high quality, and scalable with a personal touch.
The Role: Global Service Desk Manager
As a key member of the IT Operations leadership team, you'll partner with your counterpart in the U.S. to lead remote support for Chegg's global employees as well as provide exceptional local deskside IT support for Chegg's non-US offices (currently India and Israel).
- Build a world-class support team hyper-focused on efficiently solving the needs of Chegg's global employees.
- Cultivate top talent and mentor team members to help them achieve their goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Develop, measure, and report KPIs to ensure the team is operating at a high level and meeting or exceeding goals.
- Produce quarterly forecasting and track spend to ensure we are at or under budget.
- Manage laptop and mobile inventory to ensure we- re able to support our remote workforce.
- Produce monthly hardware forecast for new hires, break/fix, and refresh cycles.
- Partner with local stakeholders to assess their needs and ensure awareness of any upcoming impacts.
- Ensure all in-office equipment is maintained including video conference systems, VoIP phones, network infrastructure, etc.
- Manage vendors, including renewals, rightsizing contracts, and leveraging global enterprise agreements.
- Drive for continuous improvement by evaluating business processes and customer experiences, looking for areas to improve wherever possible.
- Assist in the development of timelines and milestones of IT projects to ensure they are completed on time and under budget.
- 8+ years of experience in a corporate technical environment, with direct experience leading a high-performing global support team in a multi-site organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Proven track record of leading high-functioning teams and building strong cross-functional relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience with the following: Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Office 365, Servers running Windows Server operating systems, helpdesk ticketing systems, Okta, AD, and computer networking.
- Must be able to work varied work hours, "on-call", including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written and verbal).
What is Chegg?
An - always on- digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first- Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we- ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Thinkful (a Chegg Online Learning Service): https://www.thinkful.com/about/#careers
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
- Join our cause as we revolutionize the way students study online. Be a part of Chegg- to make a difference in students- lives.-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.