HR Talent Acquisition at Chefkart
Views:195 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Chefkart - Supply Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
What are you expected to do?
The supply team at ChefKart are the custodians of our home chefs and constantly work for the betterment of the community. We monitor the supply health and maintain partners availability through various channels. We work with and for our partners through various stages of their journey with ChefKart i.e. On-Boarding, Activation, Engagement & Retention.
Partner On boarding and vendor management:
- Activate the onboarding channels and set up processes for the same.
- The candidate will be required to design and implement processes and effectively onboard the partners and ensure no leakages in the process.
- Manage and drive staffing plans, cost analysis, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives as required.
- Identify new channels of on-boarding and collaborate with external staffing vendors to ensure consistent inflow of partners
- Liaison between Chefkart and external vendors and ensure hygiene in the process
- Lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams of Supply executives within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs
- Stay present and available for your team; this includes covering the floor, answering questions, hosting weekly 1-on-1 meetings, and providing real-time feedback
- Instruct executives and cultivate performance to serve our partner communities
- Audit your team's performance with weekly audits and guide towards progressive improvements; identify opportunities for additional training & development. - Guide enforcement of policies, including attendance; create and distribute reports to the management, provide senior leadership with daily snapshots of team's performance; escalate issues to senior leadership as necessary.
- Proven leadership capabilities with ability to lead cross functional teams using strong planning and organizational skills. Ability to evaluate and manage the resources and processes required for the successful completion of projects.
- The candidate will be responsible for devising sourcing strategies and employee
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree from Tier 1 College.
- Desired Candidate 2-3 years' experience (preferably in operations roles) Prior experience in process design and operations implementation.
- Experience in managing blue collared employees such as Chefs is a big plus.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Data analytics skills should be comfortable working with MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations and hiring strategy.
- Willingness to work weekends, early mornings, late nights, and occasional holidays, in an operational 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and guide through challenging situations.
- Can adapt well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- Must pay attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems.
- Ability to handle complex, ambiguous scenarios and administrative and procedural decisions.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments.
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, high level of service. Previous start up experience is a plus. Must have ability to multitask, manage multiple accounts and establish priorities