Views:4597 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Chartered Accountant - US Corporate Tax - Investment Bank (0-1 yrs)
US Corporate Tax (Direct) - CA Freshers Only -Investment Bank
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle Quarterly & Annual US federal & State tax compliance.
- Quarterly Provisions & reporting
- Federal & State Analyze & Calculate various book to tax adjustments, including M&E, Lobbying, Club Dues, depreciation, Accruals etc.
- Maintain Fixed Assets register for Tax, compute federal, AMT and state depreciation
- Calculate Section 163j interest limitation/deductibility - Reserve analysis
- Calculate other book to tax adjustments specific to FS industry
- Analyze financial statements to identify any potential tax adjustments
- Prepare State tax returns.
- Maintain a constructive relation with regional stakeholders and work in a partnership model
- Any other additional ad hoc tasks
- Mandatory Desired Domain
- Chartered Accountant with excellent communication skills - Oral and Written
- Ability to train/mentor staff by providing challenging yet a friendly environment
- US Corp tax & Partnerships (form 1120 &1065) experience must
- Exposure to financial services industry is desirable
- Should have working knowledge of PeopleSoft with respect to Fixed assets and running various queries from the financials
- Strong analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.