Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1840 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chartered Accountant - Taxation - CA Firm (1-2 yrs)
The incumbent will be placed at the Client's location for the time being while being on the firm's payrolls. Main role and Responsibilities would include the following:
GST Compliances :
- Finalization of GST workings on monthly basis
- Complete review of Tally accounts from GSTs perspective
- Filing of GST Returns, review of Input Tax credits, its eligibility
- Guiding/advising the internal teams on GST queries
- Assistance in GST Audits
- Guiding, Motivating own team-mates
- Preparation of SOPs for easing out processes of compliances
Income Tax TDS and Audit support :
Calculation of TDS, review of TDS challans, review of TDS workings for returns filing other compliances, compiling details for assessment etc.
Income Tax Audit: Preparation of Computation of Income, calculating liability, reconciling TDS credit with 26AS, preparation of schedules/annexures etc. for tax audit and coordinating with the Tax Auditor for finalization of tax audit report, coordinating with the auditor in filing of IT return, compiling details and coordinating with the tax consultant for preparing details related to assessment/scrutiny, refund follow up etc
Compliance with Transfer Price Audit:
Analyzing Group Company/related party transaction from transfer pricing point of view, compiling details as required for transfer pricing audit and coordinating with the auditor.
Expenses Voucher Verification:
Verification and certification of vouchers from perspective of GST and TDS compliance, updating compliance software, issuing monthly compliance certificate for TDS and GST, creation & authorisation of Vendor ledger
Desired Candidate Profile
- Chartered Accountant with 1 to 2 years work experience in Service Tax and Income Tax laws
- In-depth knowledge of GST and Income Tax (TDS & Transfer pricing)
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in Tally accounting software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management
- Team development/building skills
- Pro-active approach
- Interpersonal skills
- Candidates from in & around Navi Mumbai preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.