Chartered Accountant - Startup Advisory Firm (4-8 yrs)
Job Description/ Work Profile
1. Conducting financial due diligence on early stage companies and preparation of due diligence reports
2. Working closely with early stage companies for execution of day to day financial functions
3. Review of accounts on a periodic basis and training of accountants
4. Review and / or execution of periodic compliances such as GST, TDS, Labor Laws etc which would include preparation of workings and filing of returns
5. Preparation of data for needed for monthly MIS, investor reports, cash flow statements etc.
6. End to end support to auditors in course of statutory audit
7. Advance Tax & SA tax preparation of income tax return, payment of taxes and computations
8. Independently run financial due diligence for potential investment rounds and support through investment transactions. This will include applying ones knowledge to various business and compliance aspects of a company. This would also include preparation of due diligence reports in specific formats and presenting these to investors.
9. Alternate Saturday is working and OFFICE TIMINGS are 9.30 am to 7 pm
Desired Candidate Requirement
- Candidates may be CA with 4 to 8 years plus Post qualification experience.
- Candidate should be well versed with Accounting principles and policies.
- Must possess knowledge about FEMA, Company Laws, Taxation.
- Proficient Financial, Analytical & Technical skills.
- Candidate should have preferably worked in a CA firm in Internal Audit or Due diligence especially in the IT Sector or have some experience in early stage investment transaction and startups funding
- Candidate should have knowledge and interest in the startups space
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal.