Consultant - Permanent Staffing at Team Roll
Views:596 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Chartered Accountant - Retail (7-10 yrs)
A Chartered Accountant who must be able to execute the Accounting and Reporting aspect for the company and simultaneously supervise and handle the operation department in synergy with senior members which includes both Procurement as well as Marketing areas .
1. Supervision and handling of day to day accounting activities, Accounts Payables & Receivables.
2. Finalization of Branch Accounts and Preparation of Financial Statements ( Balance Sheet, P&L Accounts ).
3. Preparing MIS & other reports for top management summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage and cash flows, and coordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and financial forecast.
4. Co-ordination with Head Office in preparation of Annual Accounts and Reports for the Company.
5. Experience of dealing with banks and statutory agencies.
6. Co-ordination with Head Office in Filing GST Returns, TDS returns & other statutory compliances.
7. Responsible for Dealing and communicating with Vendors for procurement of supplies & negotiating trade prices.
8. Working hand to hand with senior and other team members in dealing and communicating with existing and locating potential customers to enhance the overall sales and growth of the company
Professional Skills -
1. Ability to multi-task
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Qualified Chartered Accountant
1) 7+ Years of experience after post qualification of CA
2) The candidate must have worked in a domestic company .
Industry :- Retail Chain