Chartered Accountant - Investment Firm (3-6 yrs)
Hiring for Reputed Investment Company
- Handling the entire financial operations and compliance of the company and having an overview of the business
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report