Chartered Accountant - Investment Banking - Private Equity - Accounting & Tax Advisory Firm (2-6 yrs)
1. The incumbent will be working in the hardcore front end investment banking domain.
2. Experience in Sell side advisory in Private Equity Firm/ Boutique IB Firms/ Consulting Firms.
3. Analysis of financial statements: Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statement (incl. Free cash flow, funds from operations) of public and private companies.
4. Strong understanding of calculating IRR & valuation techniques like DCF, Peer multiple, transaction multiples.
5. Detailed preparation of Information Memorandum, Teasers, Financial Models, company profiles, Investor profiling, Industry research, Transaction analysis & strategic presentations.
6. Assisting in organizations in Growth Strategy, Management Consulting, Organic Expansion strategy etc.
7. Conduct extensive market & industry research.
1. CA with 2 years of experience in Investment Banking
2. Experience in Deal execution & advisory; Sell- side advisory in Private Equity Firms is must
3. Good in Spoken & Written communication skills; PowerPoint & Excel.
4. CA's looking to change their stream please do not apply as we are looking for somebody with prior experience in the same domain.
5. Hands-on experience on financial modelling, teasers, information memorandum & financial research.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.