Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:429 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Chartered Accountant - International Trade Domain - Law Firm (3-6 yrs)
- Practice Area: International Trade
- Primary responsibility would be that of a Trade Analyst. Activities include working with the sales and cost figures of various clients, which are required to be filed with the authority in particular formats, and verified either onsite at client office or in the department office. The work will also involve assessment of annual reports, public domain research and econometric analyses of specific products.
- Responsible for coordinating credit and financial activities and obtaining payments for import/export operations. Acts as an advisor on matters of tariffs, markets, and federal and foreign regulations. Ensures that all filings, documents, and regulatory reporting are completed accurately, in a timely manner, and according to trade laws.
- Keeps informed of international events and changes to laws and requirements that may impact operations.
- May negotiate letters of credit or handle issues with international banks.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
- Typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Expertise in Excel and Word; Above average understanding of (and ability to speak / write in) English; and
- Experience at dealing with difficult personalities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.