Senior Consultant at Liontree HR
Views:89 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Chartered Accountant - Internal Audit/Internal Control & Compliance - Financial Institution (0-3 yrs)
We are looking Qualified CA for Internal Audit and Internal Control and Compliance for a leading Financial Co at Andheri ( Mumbai) location.
Candidates should have Audit experience for Internal Audit Role and Compliance experience in Article ship of CA.
Conduct audit as per the audit planning ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating guidelines and documentation.
1. All applicable RBI and NHB regulations
2. Process Audit
3. Product Audit
4. Business efficiency audits
5. Operations Audit
Role and Responsibilities :
- Conduct audits of operations to assess controls, operational efficiencies and compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations, inspecting accounts, checking compliance with applicable laws, detecting ineffective or inefficient practices and verifying financial records and branch audits
- Maintain a comprehensive system for recording all audit plans, work papers, findings, reports and follow-up audits
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of the audit plan
- Work closely with all departments, while maintaining necessary auditor independence
- Data mining and analytics
Must haves for the role:
- Internal audit experience in banking or NBFC
Certifications needed if any: CA
Candidates should join immediately if selected for this role .