Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:2247 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Chartered Accountant - FinTech (2-6 yrs)
Applicants must have minimum 2 years of experience
Location preference: Bangalore
About the Company:
The fast-growing Indian FinTech company is based out of Bangalore. They redefine the way SMEs and Enterprises manage their business spends. With the help of technology, they help organizations break loose from the shackles of manual and paper-based processes and empower them with mobility and automation. Their product is loved by 4500+ businesses across 40+ industry verticals.
1. Will be responsible for FP&A & Corporate Finance
2. Working closely with the revenue assurance team to adhere to defined TAT
3. Ensure that all statutory compliance ( GST, TDS, etc filings)
4. Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and
5. Prepare and publish timely MIS
6. Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. CA (Chartered Accountant) with 2-5 years of experience
2. Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
3. Experience with creating financial statements
4. Excellent Excel skills
5. Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
6. Understanding processes and automation to improve the productivity of the team and improve accuracy.
1. Our team comprises of smart, passionate engineers and experienced leaders who can tackle challenging problems to expand our products to millions of users daily in the next few years, globally.