Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:237 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chartered Accountant - FinTech (1-5 yrs)
Our client is a global financial technology company and is looking for a Chartered Accountant to join their regional team.
Note: Looking for candidates who can join Immediately or within 30days.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, and finalization of accounts, HMRC returns, NAIC returns, BMA statutory filing for Provide inputs to the Manager for specific training needs.
- Maintain accounts and records of Captive clients including general ledger.
- Accounting records to be updated in GCMS.2
- Payment processing.
- Client Website uploads.
- Assist in preparing GAAP accounts and notes to client and audit deadlines.
- Assist in preparing audit requirements.
- Assist in preparing and filing Statutory Financial Return in compliance with US regulations.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Take end to end responsibility for delivery of the clients assigned.
- Take accountability of moving all the legacy accounts in the new Captives Accounting platform (GCMS).
- Take on additional clients within the existing bandwidth.
- Chartered Accountant or relevant accounting degree.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.