Recruiter at MNR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:294 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chartered Accountant - Finance & Accounts - Financial Firm (0-1 yrs)
Role: CA Treasury- Finance & Accounts
Location: Mumbai (Powai) and Navi Mumbai (Arioli)
Employment Type: Full -Time
Experience: Fresher ( 1 attempt and 2 attempts only)
Skills Required :
Cash and liquidity Management :
- Oversee daily management of cash, forecast cash requirements and funds availability for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements and co-ordinate with internal & external stakeholders in day-to-day conduct of cash management activities.
- Open bank accounts globally as per requirement and maintain users and signatories for authorization in bank portals.
- Ensure timely receipt and audit of bank balance confirmations every quarter.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.