HR at Praaxis Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:364 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Chartered Accountant - BFSI (15-25 yrs)
We are looking for a highly qualified Chartered Accountant with years of experience to lead a team of accountants. The Chartered Accountant is responsible for implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly financial reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger, and ensuring compliance with the state revenue service.
To be successful as a Chartered Accountant, you should possess a stable working track record, excellent oral and written communication skills, and be highly knowledgeable in the broad spectrum of accountancy accounting practices.
Chartered Accountant Responsibilities :
- Candidate having experience of NA Vision Software.
- People working in CLUBS, FICCI preferred.
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.