Chartered Accountant - Accounts & Finance (5-8 yrs)
Profile - CA - Accounts
Qualification: CA / CA-Inter
Experience: Min 5 Yrs as a accountant after CA.
Salary - Upto 12 Lac CTC
Location - Agra (UP)
(I) Trial Balance Scrutiny / Balance Sheet Preparation :
- Reviewing of Cash Book of related Project Sites / Crushers to ensure their updation on daily basis.
- Checking of GRN's of Project Sites / Crusher Plants.
- Reviewing the status of STO's to ensure their issuance on daily basis.
- Liaisoning with Staff at Projects Sites / Crushers to ensure proper solution of their routine business / accounting matters as well SAP related technical matters.
- Reviewing of fund requirement for the Project Sites / Crushers and its utilization.
- Monthly Stock Statement.
- Costing of Crusher Plant.
- Tracking of advance paid to Suppliers, Contractors etc. and their timely adjustments.
- Tracking of Imprest Accounts and their timely settlement.
- Trial Balance Scrutiny of the Project Sites and Crushers.
- Preparatin of Monthly Balance Sheet of the Project Sites and Crushers.
- Site visits - Plan to visit "Two Project Sites / Crushers" for 2-3 days in a month.
- Tracking over Production at Crusher & Site Plant and their proper booking in the system i.e. SAP.
(II) Bills Tracking / Payments :
- Tracking of bills received from sites in regard to control the pendency of bills at Project Sites / Crushers.
- Coordinate with Sites for timely receiving / Passing of Suppliers / Contractors bills and sent to HO for payment.
- Coordinate with Billing / Payment Department at HO as well as Sites for timely payment of Suppliers / Contractors bills.
- Reviewing of Vendor's Accounts and ensure their Reconcilition's on quarterly basis.
(III) Statutory Compliance :
- Scrutiny of the ledger accounts related to GST, TDS etc and ensure proper rectificatoin on wrong entries on monthly basis.
- Tracking of monthly Payments of GST, TDS etc to the Govt. Authority on or before the due date.
- Reviewing the status of Debit Notes, to ensure their issuance on or before the due date of GST Payment.