Recruitment Head at Calibresource
Views:145 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Chartered Accountant (3-6 yrs)
Below the brief of JD:
- Review of books of accounts and statutory compliances for portfolio of clients
- Drawing the financial strategy for the company, that examines the financial implications of the entity and business-level strategic options and identifies the best financial course of action.
- Financial analytics- setting KPIs, Analyzing the pain points, exploring opportunities to increase the RoI, & Value engineering.
- Business forecasting, long term planning, preparing the short term CMA, and profit planning
- Risk identification, Internal control, Governance, taxation, balance sheet management
- Evaluation of an Opportunity (JV, PE, strategic, long term contract, IPO, M&A transaction) and supporting the process
- Monthly and periodic Profitability and Balance Sheet review
- Monitoring and controlling Cash flows, cash flow forecasting
- Review of Operational MIS/Departmental MIS
- Budgeting and Costing Implementation. Building accountability
- Drawing roadmap for fundraising - long term/short term, designing the investment structures, & SPVs.
- Efficient fundraising for various needs - Working capital/term loans/project funding/Private Equity/Venture capital, Listing in exchanges, Pitchbook/IM/ DPR preparation.
Candidates interested to work in CA firm as consulting role should apply or call@ 9663885798