Associate - Talent Acquisition at Chargebee
Views:1553 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Chargebee - Sales Development Representative Manager (7-10 yrs)
- As an SDR Manager, you will be leading and facilitating a team that works on lead qualification & enrichment by connecting with potential customers (across geographies) who sign-up for our product. Your team has the crucial task of understanding customer requirements, communicating Chargebee's value proposition and passing on qualified leads further down the sales funnel.
- Coach, train & mentor your team of business development representatives.
- Coordinate weekly meetings with your team to go over pipeline numbers to ensure each member is successful in their role.
- Assist/ coach team members on the lead qualification process, managing conversation with clients over calls/ emails and develop ongoing training where needed.
- Ensure seamless flow of communication within & across teams.
- Work as a part of Sales Leadership & contribute towards planning & building capacity towards monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales targets.
- 4+ years of sales quota-carrying role and at least 1-2 years in a Managerial/Team Lead role.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal - English
- Experience in customer requirements gathering/ customer support.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Experience in driving sales growth preferably in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred)
- Any global experience will help the candidature.
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.