Associate - Talent Acquisition at Chargebee
Views:1065 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Chargebee - Sales Development Representative Manager (7-10 yrs)
- As an SDR Manager, you will be leading and facilitating a team that works on lead qualification & enrichment by connecting with potential customers (across geographies) who sign-up for our product. Your team has the crucial task of understanding customer requirements, communicating Chargebee's value proposition and passing on qualified leads further down the sales funnel.
- Coach, train & mentor your team of business development representatives.
- Coordinate weekly meetings with your team to go over pipeline numbers to ensure each member is successful in their role.
- Assist/ coach team members on the lead qualification process, managing conversation with clients over calls/ emails and develop ongoing training where needed.
- Ensure seamless flow of communication within & across teams.
- Work as a part of Sales Leadership & contribute towards planning & building capacity towards monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales targets.
- 4+ years of sales quota-carrying role and at least 1-2 years in a Managerial/Team Lead role.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal - English
- Experience in customer requirements gathering/ customer support.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Experience in driving sales growth preferably in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred)
- Any global experience will help the candidature.
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred.