Associate - Talent Acquisition at Chargebee
Views:1898 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Chargebee - Lead - Customer Success Manager (8-12 yrs)
YOU NEED TO BE
A trusted advisor
- You have to be an exceptional relationship builder who's a subject matter expert in the subscription billing space. You have to hand-hold the customer throughout their journey with Chargebee.
A proactive problem solver
- You have to ensure that our solutions work in the long term. Businesses are always evolving, you have to anticipate and solve problems for our customers.
A good companion
- Subscription billing is complex. You need to be like a teacher. Educate our customer and help them succeed. And never say no.
A good people manager
- We have a team of 5 CSMs that need your guidance in setting up Customer Success framework, processes, and training on deep engagement.
In a typical week you would -
- Distill overall CSM revenue goals into metrics and KPIs for performance/ compensation appraisals
- Coach the account managers for your customers. You'll be their go-to-person.
- Framework and processes to train and on-boarding customers post sales.
- Hiring and training/on-boarding new CSMs.
- Coach the team on in-depth analysis of your customers and suggest improvements on the billing setup.
- Supervise quarterly business reviews with your customers.
- Train the team to initiate regular meetings with your customers. Showcase newly released features and maximise usage of relevant features.
- Develop a feedback loop with the product team to provide customer feedback.
- Monitor user/account health score for each CSM.
- Be the escalation point when the need arises for support and billing related issues.
- Work with the Marketing team on customer advocacy.
- Identify and supervise upsell opportunities and ensure renewals/ annual contracts.
- Control churn and 100% retention of all customers.
We hope you are:
- A talented people manager
- Experienced in client relationship management/ account management/ customer success
- Someone with exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- A multi-tasker who can prioritize.
- An ambitious team-player who knows how to get things done.
- A go-getter with a bias-to-action but also a calm temperament.
- Experience working with SaaS products related to Marketing, Sales, and Helpdesk.
- Good collaboration skills, and experience working with cross-functional teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.