Chargeback Gurus - Business Analyst (7-16 yrs)
Chargeback Gurus is a global fin-tech company helping businesses fight, prevent, and win chargebacks and has recovered over half a billion dollars for their clients. We have offices in Chennai and Dallas, Texas. As trusted advisorsto the credit card networks andFortune 500 companies, the Gurus are known for their expertise in the areas of risk management, chargeback and fraud prevention, and data analytics. The Gurus have won numerous awards and accolades, including being named in the Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing US Companies and a Stevie Award.
We are a fast-paced firm and love to work with people who are deep thinkers, quick, creative, and smart. We value every member of our team and work as a collaborative, tight-knit group. Our weekly Motivational Fridays and Mindful Mondays are our highlights for our team.We work hard, but don- t take ourselves too seriously - bring your sense of humour.
Who we are looking for ..
- Business Analyst who will be an interface between product development and business teams across the company to collect, plan, and manage business requirements. The role involves assisting product management function across requirement gathering, writing product specs, product backlog grooming, and preparing progress reports for various stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will play a role in the development of multiple parts of the business by analysing past, current, and future business trends for our clients as well as for our internal stake holders. This individual will establish strategies to achieve desired outcomes and implement these strategies. They will often work cross-functionally with internal business units to understand the challenges that these teams are face and provide solutions to these groups.
- He or She must have strong desire for analytical thinking, investigation ability, logical reasoning and results oriented. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of data analytics duties related to chargebacks.
- The position relies on an analytical mind, detailed investigation, and excellent judgment. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with good analytical, communication, and organizational skills. The candidate should be a fast learner, who is looking to grow a career in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as a bridge between the product/technology teams and business stakeholders across the company.
- Collect and coordinate tasks, issues, and development requirements as a single point of contact.
- Build, develop and maintain reporting systems, dashboards, and performance metrics to support key business decisions for various functional areas/departments.
- Develop, create, run reports, and perform chargeback trend analysis.
- Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of performance reports for various clients.
- Perform advanced analytics, to identify chargeback patterns and pinpoint ways to enhance operational efficiencies.
- Collaborate with chargebacks ops teams and share key metrics to improve productivity, quality, recovery rate & reduce operational losses.
- Publish chargeback related reports to management on revenue saved, profitable clients, profitable services and clients to be closely watched.
- Assisting product function in requirement analysis, wireframe design, customer interviews, data analysis, and various product management deliverables.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Experience in data analysis, research, fraud risk management and chargeback is a distinct advantage.
- Must be flexible to work between 4 PM - 1 AM IST Mon thru Fri.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Min. 7+ years- experience reviewing data and providing business analysis report
- Payments industry /risk management/chargeback experience is a plus.
- Solid background on database, and a good knowledge of SQL.
- Good knowledge on excel & data visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience in R or Python is a plus.
- Independent and self-sufficient when necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.