Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:109 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Chapter Lead - Digital Technologies (12-25 yrs)
- Understand the needs of the customer and work with Product Owners and other stakeholders to ensure business requirements are delivered on time with high quality. Drive the technical maturity of the application.
- Create shared clarity - bring people on the journey, creating a shared understanding of context, purpose, goals and progress. Even if its ambiguous, create focus and enough certainty to deliver and succeed.
- Be a champion for the completion of the project and manage/resolve blockers leveraging your strong interpersonal skills across the bank
- Foster strong and collaborative relationships with other teams across the bank
- Understand the needs of the engineering team and be a strong voice for them
- Ensure the engineers are supported and provided opportunities to learn and grow
Chapter Lead skills and experience :
- Deep expertise in your Chapter's area combined with broad capability and a proven ability to innovate and adapt to the latest developments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to inspire, mentor, coach and develop others
- Experience leading high performing diverse teams, including leading through change
- Passionate about coaching and continuous improvement to develop capability within the chapter
- Demonstrated the ability to coach and mentor team members
- Ability to quickly grasp new content and the ability to translate this to your Chapter
- Proven analytical skills and data-driven decision maker
- Ability to ask for and give feedback
Technology Stack :
- Digital Technologies,
- AEM and ACM
- IaC in Terraform
- OpenShift and Kubernetes
This is a role for an experienced Lead Engineer and involves both people and technical leadership.