Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:36237 Applications:705 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Channel Sales Specialist - eCommerce (1-3 yrs)
Opportunity with eCommerce only 2014/2015/2016 batch
Opportunity with one of the leading eCommerce company in India. I'm looking out for Channel Sales Specialist for Hyderabad/Indore/Lucknow/Pune/Nagpur/Chandigarh locations.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
As a Channel Sales Specialist with eCommerce company business you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to enable broad use of eCommerce company business.in by small/medium resellers and Medium enterprises in India in multiple categories, and play a key role in building the sales across different channels.
The objective of this position is to deliver on-going new business growth to eCommerce company's b2b business by on boarding resellers and developing channel sales for the categories that we carry as a part of our selection .
Working in a dynamic sales environment, you will be responsible for on boarding and soliciting sales from Mobile Resellers and Large format Stores . Your responsibilities will include managing a team of associates and helping define the sales strategy for the category including key retailer segments to target, establishing business relationships with the key accounts and drive the day-to-day interactions with these Accounts in order to build long-term business opportunity.
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and ecommerce challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to Mobile Retailers and large format stores .
To be successful in this role you will have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for hitting business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
- Deep understanding of and passion for Retail and B2b required.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred
- At least 1-3 years of experience and prior experience of managing a team
ecommerce company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience with FMCG and Mobile Phone Distribution would be an advantage
- Previous responsibility for strategic business development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives highly desirable
- Deep understanding of the Retailers, Large formats and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.