Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:60 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Channel Relationship Manager - Liability Segment - Bank (2-3 yrs)
Channel Relationship Manager - Liability with MNC bank
To acquire New-to-bank (NTB) customers to scale our liabilities portfolio Key
1. Actively source for prospects via cold calling, personal network and via partners network. 2. Get 20 NCAs a month Drive Liabilities Sales through NTB acquisition of Liabilities clients for operating accounts, term deposits and other transaction banking products in line with the targets set out.
3. Build and maintain good relationships with partners to ensure regular flow of good quality prospects for acquisition Go extra mile to service prospects and customers to ensure good relationships and impression of Bank.
4. Be an avid advocate of Banking and be very well versed in our positioning, competitive advantage and be able to recommend the right solutions based on customers needs
1. Good understanding of the sales process through preferably prior sales experience of 2- 3 years Prior Liabilities, Cash Management or transaction banking selling experience is desirable
2. Market knowledge and experience in the Mid-market / SME segment, with reference to customer preferences and requirement would be preferable.
Education / Preferred Qualifications:
- A graduate or equivalent degree (with experience / understanding of banking and sales), Computer proficiency (Acquaintance with internet and MS Office) with relevant experience of selling in banking /NBFC financial products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.