Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:213 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Channel Development & Sales Role - EdTech (5-8 yrs)
- Sales Partner Development Responsible for the development function for distribution, tie-ups and Sales partner expansion.
- To continuously monitor and analyse markets on business performance on various levers, competition and provide high quality analytical information.
- Responsible for identifying new national chains present across the country in different states and regions
- Conduct reviews on the activities chart to assess the progress and suggest corrective course to expedite the progress of sales partner expansion.
- Highlight the highs and lows of performance on current channel and suggest corrective measures. Suggest measures and initiatives for meeting with gaps and future on business deliverables.
- Collect and analyse competitor information on distribution set up and performance for respective regions.
- Support stake holder by being Single Point of Contact for development of new MIS reports and regular MIS analysis
- Responsible for relationship management and ensuring that sales partner expectations are being met.
- The person will be the first point of contact for all sales partner ads placed to expand the TSW network.
- Sales Partner On boarding, Management & Student Acquisition
- Responsible for devising a robust strategy for acquiring prospective learners and achieve targets
- Responsible for overall sales, marketing plan for sales partner, local student sourcing activities.