Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting
Views:1126 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Channel Development Head - eCommerce (10-20 yrs)
Channel Development Head (Gender diversity) Ecommerce company
- The candidate should have experience in sales or field account management with a knowledge & understanding of finance and logistics operations.
- should have a team handling experience of 20 + employees. Business & channel development experience is desired.
- Ability to Deep Dive and develop innovative ideas for process challenges.
- Experience using and communicating performance metrics
- Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Strong Bias for great customer service: Be able to effectively think from customers- perspectives and bring these perspectives into process and product improvements. Be the champion for developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects for all stakeholders
- Analytical Skills: Effectively analyze and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks
- Operations Management/Retail Management
- Alliance and partner Manager - managing the operations business at service and cost level for expansion and stabilizing the store program.