Senior HR Recruiter at Career Point
Views:316 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Channel Activation Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG (8-13 yrs)
This national role would support the planning and implementation of Modern Trade Channel strategy for all the Brands across the regions in line with the company's overall business strategy.
The key responsibilities of this role would include:
- Be the anchor and owner of planning and controlling annual, quarterly and monthly spends for the Channel across all brands.
- Make NPD launches / Share gain plans in line with Organization goals
- Lead 3rd Party Merchandiser Organization and ensure delivery on input measures - KPIs and output measures: ROI & Spend Effectiveness.
- Apply Shopper Psychology principles to define path to purchase in the store and how to win the store and win in the store.
- Ensure Trade Investment budgets are well within agreed levels of spends as well as ROI.
- Work very closely across all allied functions such as Supply, Commercial and IT to ensure the given agendas fall into place operationally as per aligned timelines
At least 8-10 years of overall work experience. At least 4+ years exposure to Modern Trade as either a KAM / Category Manager.