Recruitment Consultant at GSKN
Views:722 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Channel Activation Manager - General Trade - FMCG - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Channel Activation Manager with an MNC FMCG firm.
Candidates who are associate with reputed FMCG companies can apply for this Position.
Role - Channel Activation Manager
Reporting: Head - Customer Marketing
Qualification: MBA Premier - B- School
This national role would support the planning and implementation of GT Channel strategy for all the Brands across the regions in line with the company's overall business strategy.
The key responsibilities of this role would include:
- Be the anchor and owner of planning and controlling annual, quarterly and monthly spends for the Channel programs in Retail, Wholesale & Sub stockist across all brands.
- Lead 3 rd Party Merchandiser Organization and ensure delivery on input measures - KPIs and output measures: ROI & Spend Effectiveness.
- Apply Shopper Psychology principles to define path to purchase in the store and how to win the store and win in the store.
- Ensure Trade Investment budgets are well within agreed levels of spends as well as ROI.
- Work very closely across all allied functions such as Supply, Commercial and IT to ensure the given agendas fall into place operationally as per aligned timelines
- Within Function - ASM Teams, Regional Customer Marketing Teams
- Cross Function - Supply Chain Teams, Commercial team, Brand Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.