Senior Role - Talent Acquisition at Career Point
Views:598 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Channel Activation Manager - eCommerce/FMCG (6-18 yrs)
Title: Channel Activation Manager
- E-commerce is the fastest growing channel @Zydus for the last 4 years. The team is responsible for driving business with all the Online Retailers. We are present across format's and work very closely with all the Retail partners to drive business on the back of right content, assortment and activations.
- While we scale at rapid pace, we have to ensure that its on back of fundamentals and is sustainable. FMCG E-commerce is rapidly evolving and we intent to be ahead of the curve to lead that change.
- The Channel Activation Manager is a pivotal role that will help drive business for the E-com Channel.
- He/She will work very closely with the entire E-com team, helping and supporting them in meeting the business objectives on back of strong business fundamentals. The person will have to collaborate strongly with both internal (Marketing, Supply chain, Finance) and external stakeholders (Agencies, Retail partners) to ensure successful business outcomes.
- This will be a mix of Strategy and Execution with equal amount of time spent on each aspect. As the business is evolving so is the ways of working and needs of the channel, and to ensure we win in the channel daily, we have to drive changes in process and approach which requires ability to think within and think beyond alongwith a very strong execution capability.
- Reporting: Head E-com & D2C
- Direct Report: Channel Activation Executive
- Cross Functional Stakeholders - E-com Team, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain
Education & Experience Profile:
- Education: MBA from Premier B-school
- Experience: 8-10 years of work experience with 3-4 years in E-commerce. FMCG experience preferred
- Preferred Age Group: 32-37
- Understands E-com business and has worked as E-com KAM or in Brand/Trade Marketing.
- Proficient in MS Excel and BI Tools with strong Analytical capabilities
- Prior experience of working with E-com agency or on content will be a plus
- Understands Product pricing water fall and have mange budgets/P&L previously
- Ability to work /Negotiate/influence Cross functional stakeholders
- Structured thought process and Problem solving attitude
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set and high degree of Result Orientation
- NPD Business Growth in the channel
- Share of business through E-com Exclusive SKU's
- Trade and Visibility budget ownership. Ensuring ROI deliveries as per plan for the Channel
- Create right & effective content for the channel to drive conversion( Banners/videos/images) Customer
- Collaborate with EC NKAM's to drive business objectives in their accounts.
- Build a strong relationship with Category & Central Marketing teams of online Retailers
- Work closely with Brand team on content/launches and driving Brand objectives for the Channel
- Setting up the Trade and Marketing Spends budgeting, execution and review mechanism to optimise ROI
- Creating a playbook for successful NPD Launch and Ecom Exclusive packs
- Ensure best in class, updated and relevant content on all the Retail platforms and set up learnings on what works.
- Build the BI Systems to ensure timely reporting of key Metrics for the business
- Build and groom talent to grow horizontally/Vertically in the Organisation
- Ensure continuous learning of EC team members on the best practices in the E-commerce Industry.
- Act as Flag bearer for E-com Channel and be able to inform and align internal stakeholders to the need and requirement of the Channel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.