Manager - Talent Acquisition at Agile 1
Views:848 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Change Management Specialist - BPO/ITeS (15-20 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
You will be the dedicated Change Manager for a multi-year transformation program for the Organisation. Here, you will work closely with stream leads and senior leaders to ensure that Organisation strategy is translated into an impactful Change agenda. Your expertise and suggestion will also be sought in guiding the project team with different steps in an organizational change management approach. The program will involve a massive transformation of the organization and you will have to guide the leadership team to manage the change effectively in every phase.
Other responsibilities include :
- Apply change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Consult and coach project teams, support and engage senior leaders and coach line managers
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness for the organizational change
- Manage stakeholders and Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
Desired Profile of the Candidate :
- Has 15+ years of experience in change management
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Is solution orientated, eager to get things done
- Digitally savvy, able to navigate easily in a virtual world
- Technically advanced in applications such as Powerpoint, Excel, Teams etc
- Can de-complex ambiguous situations
- Is a team player and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Wants to work within a very energizing Project team
- Has excellent stakeholder management skills, can navigate matrix structures and foster collaborative working.