Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:5428 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Change Management Role - Project Management Officer - BFSI (8-14 yrs)
As part of Global Markets Operations and Middle Office Change Group, the incumbent will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team whose mandate will be to deliver industry-leading Front-to-Back process and technology solutions. Acting as a change agent, he/she will manage a variety of value-driven initiatives at every phase of the project life-cycle. Use his/her knowledge of processes and best practices within technology (application integration/application development), Finance/Middle-Office Operations and project management to assist in identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems. Assist in executing the enterprise-wide direction for GMOMO Trade Control and Operations functions. As a member in the group, he/she will support front-to-back integration and change initiatives and be accountable for driving change and executing successful implementations.
As a member of the Project management team within Global Markets Initiatives, responsibilities will include the following:
- The candidate will have the opportunity to manage medium to large sized change projects within the Middle Office and Operations through full project life-cycle from the envisioning, definition of business requirements and processes, through to systems development, testing and implementation.
- Will be expected to create a business case (BRD), conceptual designs of as-is/ to be (business process and technical flows) and translate business priorities and requirements into actionable, structured, project plans.
- Manage and execute deliverables specific to the Asia region as well as Global deliverables, with reporting both locally in Asia and into the Global Program.
- Communication skills will be heavily utilized in forming and communicating a change agenda and gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Partner closely with Middle Office, Finance, Operations, COO teams, and Technology partners to define/re-define business processes and implement related technology solutions/workflows within Global Markets to support in Business activities like.
- Legal Entity infrastructure build-out
- Industry Initiated Change build
- Regulatory Change rollout
- UAT for Key Initiatives
- BAU Issues Management
- Drive Issue resolution and Mitigate project risks.
- Reports on a program of projects with varying levels of complexity often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix of partners. Ensures transparency to key stakeholders, sponsors, and champions.
- Assist in managing program/project financials, risk management, and partners with technology program solutions manager for infrastructure requirements.
- Qualification: MBA from a reputed institute / Chartered accountant / Post graduate in Finance / Economics from a reputed institute.
- Experience: 8+ years of performing business analysis/definition and Project Management to support large projects and business change.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines and work in a highly matrixed organization.
- Good understanding of financial products, basic IT infrastructure and Middle Office / Back Office processes & procedures
- Acumen to decipher Regulatory, Legal and Compliance documents and prepare BRD, FRD and other business & techno-functional documents
- Ability to understand and drive Front-to-Back Workflow and articulate and understand full product/trade life-cycle in Global Markets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills.