Lead Consultant at Mancer Consulting
Views:4729 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Change Management Role - OTC Derivatives - Investment Bank (9-12 yrs)
As a member of the Project management team within Global Markets Initiatives, responsibilities will include the following:
- The candidate will have the opportunity to manage medium to large sized change projects within the Middle Office and Operations through full project life-cycle from the envisioning, definition of business requirements and processes, through to systems development, testing and implementation.
- Will be expected to create a business case (BRD), conceptual designs of as-is/ to be (business process and technical flows) and translate business priorities and requirements into actionable, structured, project plans.
- Manage and execute deliverables specific to the Asia region as well as Global deliverables, with reporting both locally in Asia and into the Global Program.
- Communication skills will be heavily utilized in forming and communicating a change agenda and gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Partner closely with Middle Office, Finance, Operations, COO teams, and Technology partners to define/re-define business processes and implement related technology solutions/workflows within Global Markets to support in Business activities like.
- Legal Entity infrastructure build out
- Industry Initiated Change build
- Regulatory Change rollout
- UAT for Key Initiatives
- BAU Issues Management
- Drive Issue resolution and Mitigate project risks.
- Reports on a program of projects with varying levels of complexity often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix of partners. Ensures transparency to key stakeholders, sponsors, and champions.
- Assist in managing program/project financials, risk management, and partners with technology program solutions manager for infrastructure requirements.
- Hands-on experience with SQL / Excel VBA, MS Access and Share point, and handling MIS, will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Project Planning tools as MS Project or similar suites is a bonus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.