HR Recruiter at Hiring Partners
Views:3707 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Change Management Role - Management Consulting Firm (4-9 yrs)
Practice: Talent & Organisation Performance
Role: Organisation Change Management
Level: Management Consultant (4-8 years of post MBA & relevant)
Change Management Consultant need to have the following experience :
Work Experience :
- Has been part of Change management team for a technology/non-technology related change project.
- The candidate should have been involved in at least one full cycle within a Change Management work stream of a project.
- Has work experience Stakeholder Engagement, Impact Assessment, Communication Planning, Change Measurement (Change Readiness/Surveys, Business Readiness).
- Additional experience in Organization Design/Culture and Change Diagnostics/Analytics areas would be beneficial.
As part of project delivery the incumbent may need to:
- Support execution of change activities for global region, across sites as necessary
- Work with Global & Regional change and Communication Leads to ensure understanding of Global change approach and execution requirements