HR Recruiter at Hiring Partners
Views:7248 Applications:493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Change Management Role - Management Consulting Firm (4-9 yrs)
Practice: Talent & Organisation Performance
Role: Organisation Change Management
Level: Management Consultant (4-8 years of post MBA & relevant)
Change Management Consultant need to have the following experience :
Work Experience :
- Has been part of Change management team for a technology/non-technology related change project.
- The candidate should have been involved in at least one full cycle within a Change Management work stream of a project.
- Has work experience Stakeholder Engagement, Impact Assessment, Communication Planning, Change Measurement (Change Readiness/Surveys, Business Readiness).
- Additional experience in Organization Design/Culture and Change Diagnostics/Analytics areas would be beneficial.
As part of project delivery the incumbent may need to:
- Support execution of change activities for global region, across sites as necessary
- Work with Global & Regional change and Communication Leads to ensure understanding of Global change approach and execution requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.