HR Consultant at Headsup Corporation
Views:451 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Change Communication Specialist Consultant (1-5 yrs)
- This role will lead or work closely with a Client Change or Communications lead to plan, and execute Communication plans and strategy for client's transformation project
- Support Change Branding and Communications interventions for different stakeholder segments using multiple communication channels and platforms.
- Plan and execute end to end Communication Campaign involving strategic design, content writing, creative media development and measurement
- Develop and execute social and digital communication strategies, manage employee communities, curate content and narratives to engage diverse stakeholder groups
- Work closely with a team of Graphic Designers to develop engaging communications for different media platforms
- Understand Communications Analytics - a measurement of campaigns using digital tools, apps etc.
Skills & experience:
- Experience of working in a Corporate Communications/ Internal Communications/Public Relations/Digital Communications team fora leading organization
- Experience of working in executing communication interventions in a multicultural global environment ex: Change Initiatives, Engagement, Culture, Campus Branding, Leadership Communication, Corporate Rebranding etc.
- Planning, executing and measuring social and digital media campaign for internal (Yammer, JIVE, Salesforce etc.) and external (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)platforms
- Should have worked closely with a team of Graphic Designers to create media/creatives for print, web, social and digital platforms
- Expertise in coordinating an nd working with Advertising, Public Relations, Digital firms / Media Production Houses will be an added advantage
- Candidates should have 1 to 3 years of work experience post MBA/master's degree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.